Danielle's Special Delivery Blog Hop

Hi-hi, everyone! Today we prepared for you very unusual blog hop. Because it is made with great warmth and love, and is dedicated to the arriving to this world of a new little girl who was born yesterday by wonderful Danielle, owner of Neat & Tangled! This is the third child in their family, and I take my hat off to this strong woman who until the date recently directed the work of our group!

I heartily congratulate Danielle and the baby, I wish them to go home ASAP, and of course good health and only the most joyful smiles! And invite you to join in the congratulations of our team which secretly prepared this hop, jump on the blogs, look at those gentle cards that we have prepared for the new little princess.



Всем привет-привет! Сегодня для вас приготовлен очень необычный блог хоп. Потому что он сделан с большой теплотой и любовью, и посвящен появлению в этом мире новой маленькой девочки, которая родилась вчера у замечательной Дэниэль, владелицы компании Neat & Tangled! Это третий ребенок в их семье, и я снимаю шляпу перед этой сильной женщиной, которая до последнего момента руководила работой нашей группы! 

Я от всего сердца поздравляю Дэниэль и малышку, желаю им поскорее вернуться домой и конечно же крепкого здоровья и только самых радостных улыбок! И предлагаю вам присоединиться к поздравлениям нашей команды, которая в тайне готовила этот хоп, попрыгайте по блогам, посмотрите на те нежные открытки, что мы приготовили для новой маленькой принцессы.




And your next stop is / И ваша следующая остановка:

Full list / Полный список:
Anna Kossakovskaya ← you are here

Supplies List / Используемые материалы





9 коммент.:

  1. sigh, I REALLY love this...the colors and design are perfect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. уииии! какие вы лапушкиии!!!
    и открыточка милейшая! у меня на пластике так красиво не печатает)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just so pretty! I love how you fussy cut the flowers and laurels and the banner at the bottom has such great dimension. Perfect sprinkling of stamps and embellishments too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. absolutely stunning card! wow!! love that shaker element behind the sweet sentiment!! such a wonderful idea! and the filagree you added around the sentiment is gorgeous!! you make everything wonderful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a fabulous window/shaker card! Anna, this is a beautiful baby card :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Аня, Очень красивая и нежная открыточка!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love your pretty colours and your window :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Anna, thank you so much for being part of this hop! This card is just beautiful. I love the soft colors, and of course I am feeling beyond blessed right now ;) I'm so happy you are a part of the Neat and Tangled Family!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Какой душевный хоп! Мои поздравления мамочке :)
    Открыточка волшебная!! Такая .. как детская погремушка :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

 

I design for


 

  

About

Hello! I'm Anna, live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Wife, mom of baby Alice and cat Diana. Scrapbook is my passion since 2011. I love paper, love to work with it! I can create everything: traditional 12x12 layouts, cards, mini, in jan.2014 i started project life. I love bright and clear colors, i love to tell my stories through the materials and save my memories for my family.